The Rains Center is open to Pomona and Pitzer students, Faculty/Staff and members during the following hours.
- Begin Monday, May 16th
- Monday-Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Special Closures:
- Saturday, May 28
- Monday, May 30
- Saturday, July 2
- Monday, July 4
- Begin Monday, August 29th
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- Closed for Winter Break (December 22 - January 1)
- Intersession Hours: Monday-Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Weight Training and Cardio/Fitness rooms are open to patrons for open personal recreation during all hours that the Rains Center is open. During scheduled Physical Education classes, PE Instructors may ask individuals not enrolled in the class to leave the weight room if it becomes overcrowded.
The Rains' Weight Training Room includes, Cable Motion, Hammer Strength, Life Fitness, and Smith machines, free weights, half racks, kettelbells and other equipment.
The Rains' Cardio Room offers Life Fitness ellipticals, treadmills, bikes and two types of rowers.
* Present a Pomona or Pitzer ID or have a host who has one. Everyone with an ID is entitled to two guests at a cost of $3.00 per guest. The guest(s) must be signed in by his/her host at the east entrance.
* Have a valid Consortium ID with a current and valid Rains Center membership sticker. Consortium students enrolled in Physical Education classes will be issued temporary P.E. Class ID cards.