Rains Center Athletic Complex
The Rains Center Athletic
- Monday-Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Closed weekends and holidays
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 pm.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Closed for Fall Break (Oct. 19-22) and Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 28-Dec. 1)
- Closed for Winter Break (Dec. 21 through Jan. 1)
- Intersession Hours (Jan. 2-18): Monday through Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The Rains Center weight room is open during all hours that the building is open. However, the room has certain hours reserved for Physical Education classes, intercollegiate teams, faculty-staff, and women's recreation. During these reserved hours, the room is not open to everyone.
Hourly distribution for 86 hours per week:
- 52 hours for Recreation
- 16 hours for Physical Education classes
- 10 hours for Intercollegiate teams
- 5 hours for faculty - staff recreation
- 3 hours for women's recreation
Monday thru Friday 4:30 - 6:30pm
Monday thru Friday 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Present a Pomona or Pitzer ID or have a host who has one. Everyone with an ID is entitled to two guests at a cost of $3.00 per guest. The guest(s) must be signed in by his host at the east entrance.
- Have a valid Consortium ID with a current and valid Rains Center membership sticker. Consortium students enrolled in Physical Education classes will be issued temporary P.E. Class ID cards.
Anyone caught in the Rains Center not having signed in will be asked to leave. No exceptions.
Rains Center is open to Pomona and Pitzer students/Faculty and members only. It is NOT OPEN to the general public.